- Personal information: We do not collect any personally identifiable information about the users of our apps.
- Data retention: If we do happen to obtain any personal information, including emails or phone numbers perhaps obtained through support requests or other correspondence, it will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Any such personal information will never be shared with any other entities. Any such personal information will not be retained beyond the resolution of the support request or other correspondence.
- Age limitations: We do not knowingly contact or do business with children under 13 years of age. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that a child under the age of 13 has attempted to contact and/or do business with us, please advise us by using the contact form so that we may rectify the situation.
- Anonymous usage information: Our apps and websites may collect anonymous usage information to help improve the quality of our services and applications.
- Internet permissions: Our apps do typically require internet permissions, for the purpose of providing links to the app store entry of our products and to collect anonymous usage information (see above).
- In-app purchases: Our apps may contain in-app purchases (IAP’s).
- Advertising: Some of our apps contain third-party advertising. We may occasionally promote other products of our own within our apps. We may occasionally cross-promote the products of other affiliated developers that offer similar products and share similar values as expressed on their own published privacy policies.
- Social media: Our apps do not interact with any social media sites. We may provide links to our own social media sites for the purpose of providing support and product information.
Many apps, ours included, use Google technologies to improve the content and keep it free. When you use one of our apps that contains advertising or analytics tools your device automatically sends certain information to Google. This includes, for example, the name of the app, the device type and an anonymous identifier.
The data collected is anonymous. It does not contain any personal information, and cannot be used to uncover any such information.
When you use our apps, we may use the information we receive to, for example:
- Help us understand how users engage with our apps and how to improve them
- Meet our legal duties
- Improve our products
- Provide reports of ads activity to advertisers
You can read more about how Google uses data collected via its technologies here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners
Questions concerning policies